Archive for January, 2010
January 28, 2010 Leave a comment
This tutorial will try to guide in setting Netbeans Project to develop Java game using JMonkey Engine. Follow the step bellow :
- Create Netbeans Project
- Add JME library with Library Manager
- Add Library to Project
- From the project tree, Right click on the folder “Libraries”.
- Select “Property”
- Click “Add Library” button
- Select JME Library
- Setting VM
- Right Click on Project name, then select Properties.
- Select Run Categories.
- In VM Options insert path of lwjgl folder.
For example -Djava.library.path=”../JME_201/lib/lib/lwjgl/native/win-linux/”
- After that you can begin in writing code.
Categories: Game and CG